Malware Removal Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you look at these logs?
I've done what the preliminary thread says.
Before i did some of them the cmd and IE would pop up out of nowhere and close again? I also had nothing on the vundos.
For the AVG log i don't know where it is. It was set to automatically save log.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Please let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan in your next reply.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

npkcsvc

Close the services window.

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

AXISDE~1

Close control panel.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
Code:

File::
C:\WINDOWS\system32\npkcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\sapnet.dll
C:\WINDOWS\rmvgor.dll
C:\WINDOWS\jokwmp.dll
C:\WINDOWS\nethop.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijjiPlugin2.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijjiSetup.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijjiSetup.log
C:\WINDOWS\IFinst27.exe

Folder::
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SkipTrustDeleteFile
C:\PROGRA~1\AXISDE~1
C:\VundoFix Backups

Registry::
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{A38CD9C5-9F99-A1FD-508F-93969FC95558}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{459C681F-AA94-49B7-A55B-110D924E5FCE}"=-
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{459c681f-aa94-49b7-a55b-110d924e5fce}]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\jokwmp.ToolBar.1]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{87B972E2-6D3B-40C9-82B0-2321637341DE}]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\jokwmp.ToolBar]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Delete file flag load"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
"sapnet"=-
"rmvgor"=-

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScript.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of phoenixfury only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

the npkcsvc was not started when i opened the services window.
i could not find AXISDE~1 in the remove programs list
there wasnt anything in the Panda to fix.
a cmd still popped up after i did the hijackthis i forgot to say that in my last post.

I did ask you to post a fresh HJT log as well as the Combofix log.

Also, the combofix log you`ve posted, appears to be exactly the same as the log you posted the first time.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of phoenixfury only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

fresh hjt as in a new scaned one? oh sry it named the old one as 2 and i thought it was the new one

if it is a newly scanned log its below

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

npkcsvc

Close the services window.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

npkcsvc.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://69.42.87.219/sidesearch.html

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized

O16 - DPF: {07E9CDF4-20D2-46B1-B681-663968F527CE} - http://www.begin2search.com/toolbar/bar/winb2s32.cab

O16 - DPF: {CDA94496-ED6F-4C72-94C8-2C485DC63390} (VCDS Control) - http://vcds-client.nefficient.co.kr/vcds-client/vCDS.CAB

O16 - DPF: {D6FCA8ED-4715-43DE-9BD2-2789778A5B09} (NPKCX Control) - http://guard.gunbound.net/nProtect/keyCrypt/npkcx.cab

O21 - SSODL: sapnet - {F9338E86-DA4F-4199-B2D1-90B5FF6E8BD2} - C:\WINDOWS\sapnet.dll (file missing)

O21 - SSODL: rmvgor - {0FFB7BDD-2106-482A-B2BA-7AC67E45ED73} - C:\WINDOWS\rmvgor.dll (file missing)

O23 - Service: npkcsvc - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\npkcsvc.exe (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or folders(if there).

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log

couldnt find this in my HJT
O23 - Service: npkcsvc - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\npkcsvc.exe (file missing)

couldnt find these either

The HJT log below is the one i scanned after fixing in safe mode

Your HJT log is now clean.

Click start/run and type combofix /u into the run box and hit the enter key. That should delete Combofix and all it`s folders etc.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. This will have deleted all your old restore points and any nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back