Manually Install Adobe Photoshop CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwhacker

I am wondering about the installation of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and i cant get it work without Administrator's right. How i can bypass or install it manually by unzip it? I did ask my admin, he say no but i am subborn, I HATE Photoshop ELEMENT! How i get a solution?

Maybe unzip the data1.cab and move it around within folders? :eek: that lot of works ;)

Lucan

You can't install it manually. The program is just like that, and usually speaking, the people who write applicaions such as photoshop naturally assume that those people who would install the program would have the rights to install programs on that system.

You clearly don't have the right to pick and choose what to install on that system. You seem to be talking about a company machine, and so I would advise you don't even think about it. If the Sys Admin is any good, you WILL get caught, and in all probability, he's made it impossible anyway.

Spike said:
You can't install it manually. The program is just like that, and usually speaking, the people who write applicaions such as photoshop naturally assume that those people who would install the program would have the rights to install programs on that system.

You clearly don't have the right to pick and choose what to install on that system. You seem to be talking about a company machine, and so I would advise you don't even think about it. If the Sys Admin is any good, you WILL get caught, and in all probability, he's made it impossible anyway.
oh screw my admin... :grinthumb

Thank anyway...

Lucan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back