Max Payne 2 AKIMBOOO! And.. what about my Xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

osram

Well i played max payne 2 fall of max payne yesterday for my first time.. now that my computer works okay.

i wonder whats your opinion about the character of max payne.. i think he is a sadistic, sexually disordered evil motheriopi90uuu!!

i catch myself staring at the bleeding body of some poor alcoholic lieing around in some old stairhouse of an apartmenthouse.. and i am thinking why the bad bad naughty little cleaner mobs killed that poor ****0r.
i could have done it MUCH better!!!

man seriously.. this game wakes your darkest sides and when some semi-senior still acceptable-looking woman keeps talking **** without giving you head and you start to think: "man why are you talking all the time." you can jump akimbo double-beretta around in her small apartment and shoot her in the head! yeah!! without any consequences in the further development of the game.

i also find myself scratching around for around 15 minutes on the recording tapes of some dead sniper which was observing my (his) appartment from the other side.. just to find out how cool mr. max payne really is. 0.o

Ah yes. and my xbox has an opened-up case with a non-soldering-needed (and guaranteed -.-) modchip in it. although it should work. it doesnt. what a scam. when i boot it up the "green" light starts blinking red. so it isnt a green light anymore actually. i wonder if it will work ever again...

does anyone want to buy an xbox? XD

i can also write "360" on it with tipp-ex if you want.

Max Payne was living the american dream, if you remember and his wife and child were brutally murdered, all he wants is his old life back, but he'll never get it. And what the hell with the xbox?!?!?! Red light means power failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back