may i know the "real" source of win32:VB-ELN worm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshinxian

Damn, My computer is infected with win32:VB-ELN! I want to know the real source of this and where can i get this ****ing worm!:dead:
You know guys I am asking it because I can access regedit!
but as far as i know this worm restricts regedit, task manager, folder options, run command. I discover this one program that can access it. but the problem is I can't find the main source of this worm!!! I want to kill it!
Internet is the source of virus but I want to know the "exact" location how this worm got in to my computer.
I only know about this worm is created from a visual basic script am I right?
Please help
I do appreciate some one there that can I help me :blackeye:

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of kenshinxian only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back