MDG Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Hi sup guys....

i saw this nice deal for a mgd laptop... looks like a nice deal for its price... but that dosen't matter... what matter's is that is mgd a good brand???? I have never tried a mdg system beforee... if u have tried them before or know about their pros and cons.... please let me know... this deal only lasts for a few days.... so can u guys please try to reply fast....

thanks in advence
Cyber

we have a bunch of that brand as desktops in our government office. They're low end office computers.

mdg sucks , i bought a pc 300mhz from them way back , anyways they never installed or gave me the drivers for the vid card , so i had to open it up and find out what the vid card was and then find the drivers, anyways they are a rip off too

As far as I know MDG is a very good brand in Canada at least. My friend got a Computer from them back in 2001 and he still uses it and it spends an average of about 12 hours a day on, sometimes more. He has never had to replace anything and his whole family gets comps from MDG. Although his computer was a desktop so I don't know what their laptops are like.

thanks for the response guys... i went to mdg and checked it out my self... and it didn't go well... On their website they had some nice picture but orignally the laptop was some ugly crap... and over that they refused to turn it on and let me have a look at it... and after i asked what was their return policy they said... "there is no money back policy"... you buy it once and its ur's... lol... oh well for me i am never going to shop at mdg... any ways i have bought a laptop from dell and it will be shipping in soon... thanks again for your replies....

Cyber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back