Medal of honor crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustious

Hey, I recently pulled out Medal Of Honor Allied Assault wanting to play it again after my friend told me to join xfire and play. So I did all this, and my game worked fine the first time. The second time I tried to connect to a multiplayer game the game crashed and on the console it said :

Z_TagMalloc: failed on allocation of 1590656 bytes

So I tried again on a different server and it did not work. I got the same message but with a different amount of bytes. So once again i tried a different server and it worked fine.

Well after I quit playing I tried again I have not gotten it to work again. I keep getting the same message.

This is the original game and not a cracked version. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it did not work. Could it be becasue of xfire?

Thanks in advance,
Rustious

W8 listen-why u got original in today's world?All cracked games play perfect and there are ways on playing online :(.I may be xfire,ppl complain about it ALL the time.But as for me i use free cracked games and for online play i use the great know VLAN program called Hamachi.Its free.And no lag :)

Kserijaro said:
W8 listen-why u got original in today's world?All cracked games play perfect and there are ways on playing online :(.I may be xfire,ppl complain about it ALL the time.But as for me i use free cracked games and for online play i use the great know VLAN program called Hamachi.Its free.And no lag :)

I dont think that answers his questions noob, lol What are you computer specs and lets go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back