Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I play this game, on the Pearl Harbour Level when I jump on the boat and the next level loads the game crashes back to the desktop. I've tried different graphics settings etc but it's always at this point the game fails. can anyone suggest why it's doing this????

Cheers!!

maybe it's because it's a copied (cracked) version.. Or did you buy the game ?
If yes then you can try reinstalling the game.

what you running

I have the same problem and i have a gforce 4 4200 ti xfx video card 2000xp cpu 786mb ram 80gig hd 7200 rpm and after i fin training and its going to load the next level it boots back to desktop????? any ideas??? and i have the updated patch and yes this is a bought copy!!!

problams openning medal of honor pacifc assault

can any body help me when ever i try to open my medal of honor paicfic assault a widow pops out and tells me that my video card doesnt fully support directx 8.1 and then he gives a list of cards that do support directx 8.1 and my video card is in the list ive tried everything can anybody help me ?

I am having the same problem with a compaq 1505us with ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 AGP (LW) video. DirectX 9.0 installed and updated. Says my video card does not fully support DirectX 8.1. Help!!

the 7500 is to old to handle anything that heavy. It supports direct x7 and thats it. Time to upgrade if you plan on gaming with a laptop

7500 radeon

Any suggestions on upgrading video on a laptop? I have found memory upgrades that state they are made for my computer. I am unsure if I order something that unspecific I might get stuck with something I can't use or that gives me problems (overheating, conflicts, etc.). Is this something I should bring somewhere to get upgraded or accept what I have and move on?

upgrading a video card on a laptop is almost impossible depending on what brand it is. Getting more memory would help. I beliebe laptops use 200 sumthin pin memory... or something like that. I never have upgraded a laptop but have helped a bit.

MOH Help

For those guys having probs running the game and getting the directx errors, download a utility called Riva Tuner. It'll let you override the DirectX or openGL versions so you can run the game. Just do a google search for Riva Tuner, download it, and run it. Click on the tabs- it's a fairly self-explanatory utiltity. I used it for Chronicles of Riddick- it works well.

Good luck.

hebburncurly said:
When I play this game, on the Pearl Harbour Level when I jump on the boat and the next level loads the game crashes back to the desktop. I've tried different graphics settings etc but it's always at this point the game fails. can anyone suggest why it's doing this????

Cheers!!

make sure that your OS is WIN XP SP2+ or else the game will crash. Check out http://gamecrashes.com/4-1-1.htm

My experence of R 9800pro(MSI RX9800pro-TD128). Plz help me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then what should be the problem. The performance of the game Medal of honor -PA is very bad. I run it on low grafics and resolution 640*480. My system is too much slow on this game at 9800pro. While on the same system with Fx5200 card i played the game on medium grafics on resolution 800*600. The system is performing well on Fx5200. Today I ll try the game by updating my drivers.

7500 radeon mobility

Hey guys, I JUST got a gift of a ibm thinkpad,. Brand new. I still uses the radeon 7500, and I only have direct x 9 installed. So the screen that says my card isn't compatible with 8.1 needs a little update, heh, heh. Somebody has to know how to bypass that configuration check, and just start the game.

problem

when i put the disk in and close it, it doesnt do anything. i dont know what is going on! please help me.

read please! i need help!

please someone help me. i put the medal of honour pacific assault in and close it and it does nothing. i don't know what is going on. please help

System Overview / Comparison
Your System Game Requirements

Operating System (Get Updates) Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Windows XP/2000

System Memory 480.5/ 512.0

Processor Speed 2390.2 / 1500 Mhz (1.5 GHz)

DirectX Version (Get Updates) 9.0c / 9.0b

Display Device (Get Drivers) SiS 650_651_740

Display Memory 64.0 64.0

Display Driver 6.13.10.2091

Sound Device (Get Drivers) YAMAHA AC-XG WDM Audio

Sound Driver 6.13.10.3152

ok this is my computer i need more system memory do i get another video card

System Overview / Comparison
Your System Game Requirements

Operating System (Get Updates) Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Windows XP/2000

System Memory 480.5/ 512.0

Processor Speed 2390.2 / 1500 Mhz (1.5 GHz)

DirectX Version (Get Updates) 9.0c/ 9.0b

Display Device (Get Drivers) SiS 650_651_740

Display Memory 64.0 64.0

Display Driver 6.13.10.2091

Sound Device (Get Drivers) YAMAHA AC-XG WDM Audio

Sound Driver 6.13.10.3152

do i need another video card???

Hello. I have a question about MOHPA crashing. I go to start the game and the logo Medal of Honor appears and then goes to a black screen then after 2 or 3 seconds goes right back to my desktop screen. What is wrong? Here is my technical information:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

System memory: 512.5

Processor Speed: 1666.6

DirectX Version: 9.0c

Display Device: RADEON 8500 SERIES

Display Memory: 64.0

Display Driver: 6.14.10.6606

Sound Device: Realtek AC97 Audio

Sound Driver: 5.10.5210

hello

Hello

ı have problems loading STAR WARS Jedi Knight : Jedi ACADEMY that gives error "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem "

ıneed help...

msakar, you should have started a new thread since your problem bears no relationship to the original post. That said, we need your system specifications before we can offer any meaningful help. See this thread for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back