Medion Capture Card Connectors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjoesullix

hey, i just installed a medion capture card from an older pc, i installed the drivers off an application and support cd etc etc

to get to the point, in the old computer it had several video jacks in the front which were connected to the pci capture card via a 4 pin connector which was then wired to the front board in the sockets bay.

unfortunatley i cant find one of these cables to connect it to a female yellow rca video connector on the other end to connect my video camera as i dont have one built in to the card.

heres a link for the picture>>>

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/xdrumnbassx/IMG_7399.jpg

if anyone can tell me where to get something like one or at least a front panel with the connector on

I doubt that you would find one ready-made..
You can have one made for you of course once ou figure out the pinout.
Looking at the audio cable already connected, it seems like the middle pin is the ground and one of the side pins would be the video.

Maybe try the audio plug in the yellow socket? Then try your camera in the left and right audio jacks on the front panel, seeing which one of them gives you a signal.

i just found a medion capture card on ebay, with all the stuff i need and i bought it so all is good (Y)

cheers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back