Meet the best PC builder in my area!

Maurice

I'd like all my friends on TS, to welcome Glen, of Tailored Systems, who built my new rig, members will well remember my transition from the dodgy laptop, & all it's problems, well, this is the guy who I went to with those old problems, & had the patience, busy as he was, to help me, on more than one occasion, & as I say, built me a "mean machine"
Glen, as you'll know, has very recently joined this great site, & I'm sure that he'll soon settle in, & enjoy being a member, as much as thousands of us already do.
This is not meant as an advert for his businesses, he doesn't need it, he always has more than enough work on hand to keep him busy, & says "holidays,..... what are they?".
He's a modest guy, & will no doubt be embarrassed by all this, but what the hell, he deserves it, long may he reign!

Maurice

Well thanks Maurice, I have been lurking around here since you mentioned Techspot in my shop so many times... seems you have made some good friends here and thats cool. People here have helped you help yourself and you haven't been on the phone to me with every little problem :) so I guess I owe everyone here some gratitude!
Computers are funny things at the best of times, and you know where I am if you need any more help with the PC or if you want to pop in for a chat mate.
Peace,

Glen

Pleased to meet you. Anyone who loves computers and is interested in what they can be made to do in any form is welcome here.

Cheers Glen you're a good guy, I was only speaking the truth, & the TS members will always make you welcome, Realblackstuff, Phantasm66, etc., etc., are always there for me. it's a big organisation, with in excess 0f 14,000 members, not all of them active, but a good majority are

Maurice.

Hiya Maurice. Nice to hear you support your local pc shop He [Glen} sounds like a good bloke all the best mate. Regards Howard:grinthumb

I know you're only kidding Nic, I'm catching on, [slowly] smilies equal joke, huh?

By the way, all this time, & I still don't know how to include smilies in the body of the post like this.

Maurice.

If you click Post Reply then you are given a more formal screen in which to type a reply in (its actually almost identical to the screen you get when you are creating a thread). Then on the left you can click on which smiley you want to use when you get to a point where you want to use one. You can also click the "Get More" link underneath the 15 shown ones to find some others.

If you want to use them while using the quick reply feature you will have to know the manual set of keys that cause that, for example
kaboom_spawn.gif
is :unch:

Tried that, SNGX, didn't work for me, obviously I'm not grasping what you're saying, it's not your fault, getting thick in my old age

Maurice

Hiya Maurice I must say I like your new avatar. Much better than your last one. Hope you`re keeping ok mate. Best wishes Howard:grinthumb

Yes, Howard, good, isn't it, also my signature is changed too, wel-l-l-l, Ive lived on the island since 1969, & shan't be moving off, so a bit of support wouldn't go amiss, I thought!, have you ever been over here?

Guess you noticed my new "rank", got that at 350 posts, next step is Techspot Booster with 600 posts.

Cheers, Maurice.

Hiya Maurice. No mate never been I`ve heard it`s a beautiful place though. I bet you`ll soon have them 600 posts done. Regards Howard:grinthumb

Back