Metal Gear Solid: TIME PARADOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Coolest movie that Konami made about Metal Gear Solid, it's called Snake Easier because Raiden ( Metal Gear Solid 2 ) tries to go back in time and attempts to get rid of Big Boss ( Metal Gear Solid 3 ) so Solid Snake never exist... but he runs into alot of troubles and creates a... TIME PARADOX!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t0Sv1qpJifY

Enjoy!

nice find : D
that was one awesome video lol, the jail bait part was amazingly amusing lol

Say The girl told Raiden in the end to work on his future and forget about the past. So when I watched MG 5 Gun of the Patriot, some dude came down and save Snake by finishing off the 2 robot bulls and Raiden quote to Snake "Its my turn to protect you Snake" was that Raiden? =]

that video on your youtube really know how to predict their next upcoming game quite nicely. xD

yeah Condor, that guy who said it was his turn to protect him is Raiden, Because in MGS2 snake helps Raiden alot ( like giving him a USP pistol if you play extreme it's very very very helpful :haha: and helping you take out Solidus in the the Harrier Jet )

Raiden in MGS2 was a little cry baby but in MGS4 he has the sword that "Mr. X" gives him in MGS2 so he's all üb3rpr0 ninja now :haha:

cool : D

very interesting turn of an events hehe.

I just hope Sony break the exclusive for MG4 after couple of months and port it to the PC xDDD

You could always get a Emulator condor :D

I got one on my PSP to play NES / PS1 games when im bored at school, I think I beat MGS1 about 30 times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back