Micosoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping that amongst all of the experts associated with this forum that I might find a solution to my new problem.

When I click on Internet Explorer I get the following message:-
Runtime error programc:\program filies\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Pleaase contact the applications support team for more information. To go on line I have to use Netscape and the same error message appears if I run Net Objects.

Hope some one knows a quick fix.

Nairb Scotland Uk

It would help if you give some more specifics, like what Windows version, what Service Packs, what NetObjects version, etc.
Also please fill in your User Profile, top left on any page.

Probably a file corrupted or missing.
Keep your CD ready (assuming you have XP), click on Start/Run and type in:
sfc /scannow and click OK.

Runtime errors

The operating system I use is Windows xp with service pac 2 and Net Objects 8. Have filled in some details on my profile but will complete later this morning.

My suspicion is that although Net Objects runs correctly apart from the browser test it may have been corrupted by Fusion Magic templates which I have competely removed.

Same problem

I recently encountered the same problem with Explorer 6. I am running Windows XP, SP2 also. I have been forced into using the Maxthon and Firefox browsers and have been searching for a solution. I tried the "sfc /scannow" attempt without success as part of the folllowing suggestions (I still have the problem):

Repair Internet Explorer 6
A number of XP users have reported situations with Internet Explorer 6 becoming corrupted and reporting a number of different errors. While there is certainly no guarantee, the two procedures listed below have restored functionality to IE6 for many users experiencing problems.

Note: Both methods listed require that the Microsoft Windows XP CD-ROM be available.

Method 1: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x Repair for Windows XP

From the Start menu, select Run.
In the Open field, type sfc /scannow (Note: There is a space between sfc and /scannow)
Select the OK button.
Follow the prompts throughout the System File Checker process.
Reboot the computer when System File Checker completes.
Method 2: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x Repair for Windows XP

From the Start menu, select Search, select All Files and Folders.
Select More Advanced Options and place a checkmark beside Search Hidden Files and Folders option.
Ensure that Search System Folders and Search Subfolders are also checked.
In the All or Part of the File Name box, type ie.inf
In the Look In drop-down menu, select C: or the letter of the hard drive that contains the Windows folder.
Click the Search button.
In the search results pane, find the ie.inf file located in Windows\Inf folder.
Right click the ie.inf file and click Install on the context menu.
Reboot the computer when the file copy process is complete.

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping that amongst all of the experts associated with this forum that I might find a solution to my new problem.

When I click on Internet Explorer I get the following message:-
Runtime error programc:\program filies\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Pleaase contact the applications support team for more information. To go on line I have to use Netscape and the same error message appears if I run Net Objects.

Hope some one knows a quick fix.

Nairb Scotland Uk

RunTime error Windows C:++ visual Library

I was at that racket for five days Went to Microsoft and they just added to my problems.Called my manufscturer HP/Compaq and was advised to install Mozilla/firefox browser. Everything works ok now

codhauler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back