Microsoft Office : Faulting application outlook.exe - fault address 0x00042840

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

When I'm trying on a WinXP to start the Microsoft Outlook aplicaion comes to the following error, and after that i must restart in Outlook safe mode :

Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8000.0, stamp 43599e06, faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.8002.0, stamp 437304bc, debug? 0, fault address 0x00042840.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Thank you in advance,
Nicolae

The help suport center sais :)

Details
Event ID: 1000
Source: Microsoft Office 11

We're sorry
There is no additional information about this issue in the Error and Event Log Messages or Knowledge Base databases at this time. You can use the links in the Support area to determine whether any additional information might be available elsewhere.

Thank you for searching on this message; your search helps us identify those areas for which we need to provide more information.

Whenever windows application crashes, it will dump the problem thread to Dr Watson unless it is disabled. If Dr Watson log is huge, it means your windows has a lot of crashes. Zip the last 5 abends from Dr Watson log as this file may be very huge and some windows has over 2G Doctor Watson log.

You can find Dr Watson log at
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DrWatson\drwtsn32.log

no DrWatson

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no CrashDumpFile. I checked in registry
and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson\CrashDumpFile
is set to value 1.

Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back