Microsoft Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jboman

I'm wondering if Microsoft Vista is a good OS to upgrade to at this time?

I'm interested in Vista Basic or Maybe Vista Premium, because both those OS'es fit my computing needs.

Or, should I wait for the "BUGS" to be ironed out?

I know that Microsoft is notorious for coming out with OS's that have many flaws, causing many issues.

So, I would like some advice before purchasing Vista.

Any feedback would be of help.

Thanks in Advance,

Jboman.

vistaupgrade.jpg

Thanks for this, but not what I'm asking for.

Have a good day.

Thanks, but no thanks for this.

No more smart replies, I am in need of some serious feedback.

If anyone feels to the need to be a smart *SS don't reply.

Jboman

Its been discussed 20 or more times, use the search feature, you asked such a lame question that nobody cares to discuss it anymore. All you are going to hear is the generic answers only slightly less generic than your question.

And while we are barking orders, quit making additional posts if nobody has replied since. If you need to add more crap to your post click the edit button in the bottom right of it. Also, why do you have 2 screen names, do you think making more than one gives you some enhanced power that makes us like you more or give you better responses?

Pfft don't act like that, telling people not to be smart asses. Everyone at Techspot is here because we enjoy it. We don't work here to cater to your every need.

As for my personal opinion, no now is not the tome to go with Vista. Wait for SP1.

i thought the graph was really effing funny thanks for the laugh. and who the hell buys an OS when it first comes out?
The same retards who buy the PS3 the same day and then complane about how there is bugs. we all know this by now right?
we know when somthing first comes out you're most likley gonna be disapointed or it's gonna have bugs. I just thought this was common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back