Keyboard / Mouse Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

vassil3427

Does anyone else here use a wireless keyboard and mouse? My mouse died a couple days ago, so I was going to purchase a new wireless one. Well Bestbuy was sold out of every single wireless mouse except for the $90 ones. I looked over and saw this really nice looking Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse for only $60. I said, heck with it. I bought it, and I love it. Just thought I'd share my experience with you all. I bought the Microsoft "Basic Wireless Optical Desktop"

therealdeal329

23-126-121-07.JPG

i got that for my parents, its pretty cool

lyapunovia

A word to the wise with these wireless devices. Keep a set of new batteries nearby at all times you never know when they will need them.

lzrdlps

I use a Logitech wireless mouse, haven't had any problems, except every month have to pop in some fresh batteries. Stock up on the batteries!

vassil3427

They cant possibly eat batteries that fast can they? MS claims the batteries last up to 6 months, is that without use or something??

ak_in_charge

I just purchased the logitech wireless keyboard and mouse with the recharging docking station for the mouse...not having to worry about batteries is awesome.

Its the way to go!!!!

lowman

AK_in_Charge - I just bought the same setup from logitech...with the charging cradle\remote for the mouse, and I couldn't be happier - and I keep 4 AA batteries on hand in my studio in case I need them - it's been 3 months and I notice no sign of wear on the batteries yet...pretty awesome setup, and it was well worth the $100.00...

Status
Not open for further replies.