Microsoft Works 7.0 Task Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babs1

I have a HP with Windows XP Home Edition that came with the Microsoft Works 7.0 Task Launcher and Microsoft WorK Processor are installed. I can work with my Work Processor and was able to launch my Task Launcher until just recently. Now when clicking it on it comes up with " Microsoft has encounterd a problem and needs to shut down" which automatically shuts down the Task Launcher. Has anyone experienced this before?

Microsoft Works 7 Task Launcher

I have AVG anti-virus that runs every morning and has come up clean. The AD-Aware SE I also have and I run that every week and that has not spotted any virus.

ok

avg is rubbish i am tech i have 700 clients

and ive tried all the antivirus programs but if you dont want advice why ask for help! :unch:

Microsoft Works 7 Task Launcher

Computer Help,
Without trying to insult you , can you tell me what you don't like about AVG anit-virus. A computer tech that is well know in our area with loads of customers put it on my computer for me and took the Norton off.

Does it have problems taking viruses off the computer if one is found? I haven't contacted the tech because I don't have the money right now so I do appreciate your help and the help of this forum!

allright these are the facts im imparshal to any software i neither like or dislike

avg or any of the other antivirus programs for that matter,
but what i am telling you is a based on use of application rather than self preferecnce the antivirus program you are laying your faith in is poorly written
and yes incapable of properley protecting your pc.
further more i am currentley servicing 700 clients and serviced in excess of
45000 pcs in the last 5yrs

i think the question you are asking is can you question a professional
in his ethics without having any professional knowledge the answer is
definteley not !

Avast have so much faith in their application that they will let you use it for 14 months free of charge !!!

avg is free so if a program is totaly free its vendors do not have the money and man power to ensure that it is cutting edge.

i hope this makes since, do as you like you asked for help and now your questioning my abitilty.

i am the guy the other techs call when there stumped
i fix the things are techs cant !!
!!! :)

based on 45000 pcs are those pcs lying i think not !!!!

if you need any other help please feel free to email; me micro_soft_corporation@msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back