Migo for usb key

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a Migo usb key at a garage sale for 5 bucks. I had originally bought it because it's the only usb key out there that has a desktop settings copier program. Unfortunately, the previous owner somhow deleted the software and I have no way of getting it back. Does anyone know where I could find the installer for Migo usb key edition, or could you tell me where I can get the program files?

I'm using Xp. It recognizes the Migo usb key just fine, but it seems to be missing the desktop transfer software. I know that it can be downloaded for the ipod, but there doesn't seem to be a download for the usb key. Do you have a Migo?

Why do you need a transfer software ? You can simply browse it with any file manager & then copy/move the files from & to the USB key.

It's a desktop settings transfer program that makes the host computer look and feel like your own personal PC as soon as you plug in the usb key.

If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying the link text and pasting in your browser.

The site is both for the Migo Smart USB and the Migo Personal for iPod. Search around the site more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back