Mini sandisk not working on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my adaptor card in and nothing happens, but when I put my regular sandisk card in, the computer responds to it. Why won't my adaptor card work?

Yup, but they may be lost forever, anyway.
What I would attempt is to put that flash drive in a number of other computers, cameras, and USB readers to see if one with a different power arrangement will produce different results.
There may be photo enthusiasts who will also have creative ideas.
Our experience is that the flash drive is trouble... you may not be able to even format it. Some drive manufacturers have trouble shooting software at their web sites.
SanDisk brands have always been more trouble, in our experience, which is strange since Samsung makes them and 87 percent of the other flash drives made around the world.
One place I would definitely look is the SanDisk web site. www.sandisk.com where you should look at both Support, and Downloads.

The terminology and support differ little, and the technology is nearly identical.
In some locales they are called Flash drives, others call them Flash Memory... and SanDisk, internationally calls them "Multiuse" cards.
The website is the same, and the SanDisk help is at "Support" and "Downloads."
That site is the place to start.
If the flash memory is new, they will replace it without a quarrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back