Minidump-file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph659

Hello,

From time to time my pc reboots without any reason.
This can be very annoying especially since I use that pc for my work...
I have attached the minidump files.

It would be very very nice if someone could decipher them and explain me what's the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ralph

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
It seems Memory problems are causing your crashes. Download Memtest and check your ram. Also one crash at "nv4_disp.dll," and nvidia driver.
Uninstall your display drivers, then use Driver Cleaner to remove all remaining files, and then reinstall the latest video drivers.

Thank you for your reply!

I have already tested my RAM with Memtest during 8 hours or something and no errors... Can it still be my memory?

Btw, this morning when my computer had started up, I also got 2 error messages: Something like: Windows has recovered from a serious problem, would you send an error report to windows?

The first:
Error code 1000000a, parameter1 00000016, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 804f8c38.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

The second:
Error code 00000035, parameter1 85807008, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Maybe this explains something more...

One of the dumps mentions kilf.sys, this is to do with Kaspersky. Might be worth a shot to see if there's an update or uninstall it to see if there's an improvement.

Bugcheck 0A is a common one, and is usually caused by a bad driver. Did you use Driver Cleaner to cleanup your Nvidia driver files?
I couldn't find much info on the 2nd bugcheck.
Post your system specs here, including your psu power, and how many sticks of ram you have. If you have two or more, try running windows with only one stick at a time, to try and find the faulty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back