minidump hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead: new to the forum. my computer does a minidump when i first bootup, sometimes it doest it after a few minutes of running. ive done everything the microsoft troubleshooting site...i cant figure out what to do. i dont know how to run debugger to check the minidump logs. i am attaching a compressed file of all my minidumps, can someone please help me fight this problem?? thnx...ps. dell 2.3 gig intel celeron, xp sp 2 256mb

http://www.savefile.com/files/4937210

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

What we need is 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps, not hundreds of old ones.

A lot of your minidumps crash at gbjyhub.sys. I can find no info on this driver file. Do you recognise it?

If you do, this is probably the cause of your problems.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

bluetooth usb reciever, trans, idk if thats doing it, is there a way to see all my drivers on my comp. ive searched for this driver but i cant find it

Can you give me the make, and model of your bluetooth usb device.

If you look in your device manager, and right click on your bluetooth device, and select properties, then the driver tab, then click on the driver details button. You will see a list of drivers that the device uses. Is one of the drivers listed gbjyhub.sys?

Regards Howard :)

I`ve just been looking through some of your minidumps, and I`ve come across a file called winupdates.exe. This is a worm.

It might also explain why your computer is crashing.

First go HERE and have your computer scanned.

Then, go and read both these threads by RBS. Follow all the instructions exactly.

How to remove Trojans and its ilk! and How to remove Begin2search / coolwebsearch and other nasties.

Then, look HERE for instructions on how to attach a HJT log, and start a new thread in the security and the web forum. Post your HJT log in your new thread after following the above instructions.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back