Minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnermicke

Hi. I have a problem with my computer. It restarts all the time and i get an minidump with the error code
"0x100000d1 (0x00000001, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x81546088)"...
I've tried to search on the internet but havend found any solution.
I were hoping someone her could help me... I will send the mindump...

/Micke

Trying!

Hey, thanx for the help.
I did what u said and when i checked the memory it showed me that i hade som problem with it..
Then I also tried to fix NTOSKRNL.EXE... i did what they told me to do from the link
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000646.htm....
When i was finished with that i got a new message that ntfs.sys was corrupt or missing.. so i expand thatone like i did with NTOSKRNL.EXE...
Then when i tried to start windows i recieve this message..

SESSION5_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
If this is your first time u se this message... and so on...

STOP:0x00000071 (0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Whats wrong?

Can you get into safe mode? If so click start, run then type sfc.exe /scannow and hopefully Windows System File Checker will find and fix the problem. If it doesn't then boot off of the XP cd and do a repair of the current Windows installation.

hi again

i will try to repair the computer tomorrow, it didn't work with safe mode...

When i Rebooted windows xp for some weeks ago it was hard for me to succesfully install it... i tried about 4-5 different versions and cds of XP... It was no wrong with the OS or CD.. i has to do with the memory? or?
If i buy a new MEMORY, do u think the rest will atomatically be fixed if i do a reinstall of XP with the new memory?

Can the problem have something to do with the power to the computer.. (i don't know what it's called in english, the box that gives power to all the components in the computer)

What do u recommend me to do??? Keep on troubleshooting? or buy new memory? Or maybe some other solution?

Thanx for all help, appriceate everything!

Micke

If you had a problem with the memory then changing it would be best. Once you change it try to boot off of the XP cd and install windows. It doesn't sound to me like your Power Supply Unit (PSU) is bad.

Yes!

Hey, i just wanna thank you for the help. I baught a new memory card and reinstalled the windows xp, all the other problems were because of the bad memory card, now it wasn't any problem to install winxp, first time and it was perfect, so the problem was the memory!
Thanx for all help!!
Micke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back