Minidump :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Lately i have been having a re-occuring problem that happens mainly when i get to the same point in a game that i am playing atm, the comp just decides to stop-reboot and then when windows has loaded back up this is what i get.

The system has recovered from a serious error.

BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : F736CA67 BCP3 : B9B0578C
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

C:\DOCUME~1\bazza\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERfc1f.dir00\Mini121906-04.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\bazza\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERfc1f.dir00\sysdata.xml

I have ran memtest86 and that came back with no errors, re-installed directx, re-installed nvidia drivers, NO CHANGE i still get the same crash

i have attatched a few minidump files if they can shed any light, hope they are the correct ones.

thanks in advance for any help!!

The two most recent are caused by hercspud.sys, which belongs to your sound card. See if you can update the sound card drivers.

Still the sound card. The updated drivers are older the the first ones. The most recent date I've seen on that file is 1/10/2003, see if you can find that one.

OK!!

Updated to most recent i could find and it still does it uninstalled the soundcard and reverted back to my onboard sound and it works a treat now. Tbh when i try to download drivers from the official hercules site and it directs me to the drivers i needed it gives me crystal fusion drivers which are not compatible at all :/ Had to try and search them out from third parties. Anyway all is good now

Thanks again for your help peterdiva :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back