Minor changes to the forums

Julio Franco

Staff member
I thought I'd let you know that I have done a few cosmetical changes to the forums, nothing big (probably some of you didn't even notice :D). First of all, forums now look perfectly good on 800x600 resolutions, about 30% of our site visitors still use that resolution so that was something I had on my to do list.

The other change... talking of subcategories... I have changed colors a bit on forums frontpage so that subcategory tables look nicer... so, there you go!

Forgot to mention that contest winners should be finally announced this friday, sorry it has taken this long guys !

Originally posted by 3DS Julio

Forgot to mention that contest winners should be finally announced this friday, sorry it has taken this long guys !

Hurry, hurry, I can't hold my breath much longer!!

still holding....

feeling a little dizzy.......

rtyu
dfghjk
cvbnm <(falls face down on keyboard)

And dies!;)

I like the way the subcatagories look now. The lighter blue is much more pleasing to the eyes, and IMO makes the site look more "professional". Not to be picky, but you might want to consider changing more of the dark blue to the lighter shade of blue. Again, it looks really good. :)

Only one more day before we'll finally know about the contest winners!!!

Originally posted by T-Shirt
still holding....

feeling a little dizzy.......

rtyu
dfghjk
cvbnm <(falls face down on keyboard)

And dies!;)

Actually you can't die "T" once you passed out you would start breathing again, and besides, if you died you wouldn't see if you won anything !!

And after all we have been thru, I don't want to loose you "T" sniff :( please don't go....please !!

Well, i would have died, but I fell on my iFEEL mouse, which performed CPR (I guess SHE does like me!):cool:

I have tested Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 6.1 and Opera 6.01 and the forums look good in any of those.

Ok, no panic, I'm not using any of those browsers and I'm not complaining. Anyway, I've attached a shot of my browser.

Attachments

• netpositive.jpg
    netpositive.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13
That doesn't look too good, however things do not screw up but seems some kind of limitation on your browser displaying... tables?!??!?! :blackeye: heh...

Looks like a pretty basic browser, no tables, maybe no frames
I'm assuming the artifacts came from the screen print/compressed for upload.
Site looks and works great w/ IE6

Originally posted by Mictlantecuhtli
Ok, no panic, I'm not using any of those browsers and I'm not complaining. Anyway, I've attached a shot of my browser.

Are you running BeOS ?

Yes, I am running BeOS. This browser does support frames & tables but not JavaScript/Java.
Maybe browser preferences tell something :D

Attachments

• np_pref.png
    np_pref.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 10
Back