Misc. Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
While browsing Neowin I noticed some of these new downloads available, see if any of these catch your attention:

Netscape 7.1 is available for download. I thought the project was dead already but who knows, I would recommend you to get Mozilla Firebird instead but there might still be a few Netscape purists out there.

Winamp 2.95 has been released, a few bug fixes and additions have been made, here's the complete list.

SiSoft Sandra MAX 3, you know Sandra, right? (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.

Last but not least, although not a new download, one your could have missed in the past... Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is hot, and is free... Firingsquad gang have also posted their take on the game today plus an interview with the developers, this quote should get you started: " Best multiplayer game ever. Best first-person shooter ever. First game to break Jakub's addiction to Battlefield 1942. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it's absolutely free."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back