Missing Case Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0nstaR

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to write in, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this question..

A while back I bought a computer case, and now the side panel is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a replacement panel. I don't really want my computer collecting cakes of dust :eek: the model number is "606LUNA" and the link from newegg is:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-132-001&depa=0

could anyone help me with this?
btw it is the panel with the fan, I don't really need the fan. I just need the panel. w/ or w/o the fan :]

Thank you,

Jon-Jon

Ok my bad....thanks for the correction. I have tried several searches using google, most results were irrelevant. Your best bet is to phone the shop where you got the case from and ask if you can get a replacement.

Well, i did a little research and it seems as though Prosource may have gone out of business or have not maintained a website (or at least not that i could find) On google, i found this "606 LUNA... Dimensions: 200Wx430Hx440D mm (without panel). Type: Midi-tower with 4x5.25', 2x3.5' external, 4(5)x3.5'internal. Support M/B type: AT, Micro-ATX, ATX, P4. ...
www.prosource-tech.com/606.HTM " But unfortunately the link is bad. I think youngandwild's idea is the best you're gonna do. That or maybe its time for a new case :-/. Sorry I couldnt help, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back