Spread the love! TechSpot Tech Gift Shortlist 2017

Missing Case Panel

By j0nstaR ยท 5 replies
Apr 10, 2004
  1. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to write in, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this question..

    A while back I bought a computer case, and now the side panel is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a replacement panel. I don't really want my computer collecting cakes of dust :eek: the model number is "606LUNA" and the link from newegg is:


    could anyone help me with this?
    btw it is the panel with the fan, I don't really need the fan. I just need the panel. w/ or w/o the fan :]

    Thank you,

  2. young&wild

    young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

  3. StormBringer

    StormBringer TS Maniac Posts: 2,244

    I just have to ask, how do you lose the side panel to your case?
  4. Nic

    Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

  5. young&wild

    young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

    Ok my bad....thanks for the correction. I have tried several searches using google, most results were irrelevant. Your best bet is to phone the shop where you got the case from and ask if you can get a replacement.
  6. bakertime361

    bakertime361 TS Rookie Posts: 34

    Well, i did a little research and it seems as though Prosource may have gone out of business or have not maintained a website (or at least not that i could find) On google, i found this "606 LUNA... Dimensions: 200Wx430Hx440D mm (without panel). Type: Midi-tower with 4x5.25', 2x3.5' external, 4(5)x3.5'internal. Support M/B type: AT, Micro-ATX, ATX, P4. ...
    www.prosource-tech.com/606.HTM " But unfortunately the link is bad. I think youngandwild's idea is the best you're gonna do. That or maybe its time for a new case :-/. Sorry I couldnt help, best of luck.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...