Missing in action

DigitAlex

Spliffmeister,
Mictlan (almost :p),
Vehementi (hem hem),
MYOB (hem hem)

where are they all gone :((

the IRC channel will be back in business this summer, I hope !!!!

I'm still around, still lurking.... occasionally asking inane DOS questions....

Spliffmeister is on MSN nearly 24/7, but has has the same no longer topical nick for about a month now...

Mictlantecuhtli is on beshare.tycomsystems.com 24/7 (need a MUSCLE client).

Not that I've been frequenting the boards or channel too much either, time time time :(

Well, atleast it' summer vecation now, will have two reviews for you guys in about a months time.

Will be going to Assen in The Netherlands today, helping out a friend who's driving a Yamaha TZ 250Racer Road Racing machine as a mechanic "down there"
Will be back on Monday one week from now...

But if anyone here wants to visit me be sure to come down to TT Circuit Assen during the weekend, we have a blue bus sponsored by "Johanesson" which you just can't miss ;-)

Well, now I've come home from Assen...

Damn fun place I must say! The partylife was incredible, we got out on the Thursday and there was "just enough" with people...

You could get into the bars etc without problems and walk the streets... Though on the Friday there where so many people it was kinda sick, just walking 100meters took around 10minutes ;-) Never mind trying to get into a bar...

But I really liked the place... Now on Thuesday I will get to know how Most in the Czhec republic is because that's the next race event we are attending...

I'll attach a pic of the bus we have if you are interested in coming, this time we also have a pit-box (though I don't know which number yet) so It'll be much easier should you choose to visit us...

During Assen both the EC and VC was held so to say the least there where quite a few buses and people there... Had a look at the VC riders buses and quickly realized that they have way to much money ;-)

Attachments

• bussen.jpg
    bussen.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
Just gor home from Most in the Czhec republic...

Man that was a country with low standards...

Just like western Germany... You really geta feel for how war can currupt things when you consider this is due to a war that ended 60 years ago...

But anyway; it was a fun place to be at, last country we will attend during the EC excecpt for Sweden of course...

I will be leaving on the 19th and not coming back until the 25th, so I hope you can get along without me. It is my grandma's 80th birthday, so we are going to Arizona for a family reunion b-day party. It is going to be awesome.

I guess that isn't really missing in action (as long as the rest), but you know.

vehementi

i live in irvine......about an hour north of sd...........do any tuna fishin'

Well, just thought I'd let you know I'll be gone from the 23rd of July until 7th of August...

2 weeks of partying in spain with 9 other friends...
(And 4 of them are gorgeous girls, to one of which my heart belong... (I just hope hers belong to me, but I guess I'll find out that there.. :)))

I'm off to a race here in Sweden for 7 days now...

Karlskoga is the place if you're interested...

I would've come if I could, but unfortunately I don't have the time...

There's just too much to do before I go to spain..

But good luck with the race!

Originally posted by Phantasm66
For me, its about quality, not quantity.

Not any offense but that's why you doube, triple, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, etc. post in a row right? I know you were trying to emphasize some points, but you could have it enter a few times. Or even bolded some topic subjects for each point in the one post.

**cough**

Not that I care, I don't care about posts now that I've been here for a while. I just like to hang out, learn stuff, and possibly help out others.

Yet, most of the people here are contradictory.

---
"I don't care about post counts... screw em'..."

"DUDE!!!! THERE'S A FRIGGEN EDIT BUTTON XtR-X, DONT DOUBLE POST!!!!!"

Why would anyone care about double posting if they don't care about POST COUNTS?

^^^^ you know who you are :D ;)
---

I also recently noticed that I've made up the post count like crazy for a short time that I've been here. I just barely noticed I was at 400 now, I don't really pay attention to mine. I'm saying this because you guys all probably think I'm a spammer hungering for post counts-- just ask Phantasm. He'll tell you he's not a hungry-for-post-counts kind of guy. Sort of like right here.

Two cents.

(very sorry for off-topicness)

there is intelligent conversation

and, then.......... there is a blabbermouth.......hehe.............i am the king of one liners around here, so, don't be given' that title to someone else ;) ........what do ya say, phant? send x to......bruno? :eek:

Lol, JSR..... you are........ the....... one on........ acid...... right......? ;)

Who's this 'bruno'?

or, bubba

he's the big, black computer nerd pervert that shared your jail cell with you the other night.........hehe:D

I'm going away...

for two weeks ;)
Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be gone for around 2 weeks, and won't be able to respond to anything on the board....

Two weeks of heaven in Alicante, Spain, along with 9 other friends! Just licking sun, drinking Long Islands, and watching girls (or maybe more than just watching :D) for two whole weeks! :cool:

I just hope they'll stop bombing the area when I'm there (was 2 bombs within 70km of where I'm going in the last two days)... So if I'm not back in 3 weeks, you know the reason... :(

But anyways, enjoy yourself, and don't get into too much trouble whilst I'm gone... And if the world seems to be getting you down, just remember that I'm having a blast ;) :D
(Can you tell I'm excited to go?)

C'ya round fellas!

BTW; why do we suddenly have such a restricted use on smilies? I can't even use 4 smilies...

Edit by Julio: Merged threads here, let's make this the official "I'll be gone for a while" thread, thanks for your collaboration and hope you have a great time :).

Lucky sod...
Saying that I just got back from Corfu a few weeks ago.
Was quite nice but just me and my mate. No girls in the group :(

Nice and relaxing though.
Have a great time, I'm sure you will ;)

Ah, it's good to be back :)

2 lovely weeks in Spain (Torrevieja, Los Balcones), a sci-fi con the weekend I got back (got back wednesday night, it started on thursday), and 3 Campaign Kick-Off's for the election... Not a bad month...

But I've also started on the university again, so that along with the election says that I won't be as active as I was before I left... But I'll do my best to visit at least once every other day :)

It's good to have you back, I'm sure you're also glad to be back :) at least I hope so.

You'll have to come by IRC and share some stories

Re: I'm going away...

Edit by Julio: Merged threads here, let's make this the official "I'll be gone for a while" thread, thanks for your collaboration and hope you have a great time :).
I was gone for 3 days... I'm back now. Guess it would have been more effective if I had announced on the day of my departure rather than day of return......

Back