Missing Taskbar Toolbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo Ice

Hi. I don't know why, but all but 2 of my taskbar toolbars are missing. Quick launch and Desktop are the only ones there. WMP was enabled, and the toolbar would appear when WMP was minimized, but now somehow it got "unchecked" [even though it aint in the list] and won't show the toolbar. MSN Desktop Search toolbar won't come up because it needs to go through the toolbar list too, which is annoying. How do I restore my toolbars? Thanks

Attachments

• toolbars.JPG
    toolbars.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Wimdows media player toolbar goes though the windows media player options doesn't it.

i would play around with the applications properties.

urbandragon said:
Wimdows media player toolbar goes though the windows media player options doesn't it.

Don't think so. It may be though. I looked but couldn't find it. Even though, that doens't solve my problem. It does this for all profiles on this computer though.

Restore Windows Taskbar Toolbar Options

I had the same problem with missing toolbar options including Media Player mini-mode. My account was a restricted account. I temporarily placed it in the local administrators group logged off/on and the toolbar options had reappeared. I made the change to activate Media Player mini-mode and then removed the account from local admin. When I logged back in with restricted mode all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back