MoBo Compairson again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abit

Abit all the way.... Stay away from ECS stuff they are the same company as PCCHIPS a extreamly crappy company.....They might make a couple quality products but I dont want to mess with your investment and guess wich one....Stick with Abit, Asus, MSI and you will be happy......

Thanks, but thats a lil expensive for me im trying to keep it under $150 or just about.. thanks thou!

can u really judge the mobo by the company and not the componets? i just want the best value for my money of course, im just making sure this isn't judging a book by its cover...

PhyGuy said:
can u really judge the mobo by the company and not the componets? i just want the best value for my money of course, im just making sure this isn't judging a book by its cover...
Go ahead buy that ECS/PCChips mobo if you wanted to, it's a good one for the money. I recommend it over the Abit board.

Wow thanks dudes/dudetes for the input, the only real diffrence i see between all those MoBo's is the chipsets where do I find out/which one is the best is really the question now cause they're all similarly priced (except the forementioned one) thanks agian though, oh and it has to work with a P4 prescott 3.2Ghz 800Mhz fsb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back