Modular Cable PSU's

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_a_newbie

Friend of mine is building a PC and refuses to replace his case. Not really a big problem, but it's kinda cramped in there and cable management will be hell.

I believe Modular Cable PSU's may be the solution in this case. However; I haven't heard much about this.

Over at EOC, I've read a review on the Enermax Liberty series which feature modular cable design, the 500W would be perfect for his needs. The review also mentions that this particular series was the only modular cable design they would reccomend, so I'm quite convinced...

Any input on this particular PSU or about Modular Cable designs would be much appreciated.

Usually new technology still has a lot of "bugs" that need to worked out. This, however may not be the case. I do remember my mate buying one and he's never had any problems. I assume the only difference between them is that they are rounded cables rather than flat? If this is the case, you should be fine.

Regards,

Korrupt

korrupt said:
Usually new technology still has a lot of "bugs" that need to worked out. This, however may not be the case. I do remember my mate buying one and he's never had any problems. I assume the only difference between them is that they are rounded cables rather than flat? If this is the case, you should be fine.

Regards,

Korrupt
Oh no, it means the extra connectors for HDD's, GPU's and such are removable if not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back