MOHAA Crashes while loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks.

I hope someone may point me in the right direction here. I have built my new system a few months ago and just reloaded Medal of Honor yesterday. Of course the game crashed. I did some research and found that the newer ATI drivers would not work properly. I removed all video drivers (with use of the Catalyst uninstaller from ATI) and loaded Catalyst ver 5.1. The same thing happens every time. First, I make sure that the two PCI video cards (both Radeon 9250s) are disabled. Now with just the Radeon 9200 AGP card running, I load the game and change all the video and audio settings (just in case) to absolute miniums. When the program begins to load a scenario (Basic Training is the only one I have used for this test), the program crashes out to windows and the "Send Mircosoft Info" Window pops up.

I have searched google, ATI, and EA Games for anything that I can try.. but to no avail.
So here I am, with my hat in my hand..... anyone have any ideas?

Thx
Raven

P4 Prescott 3033MHz
MSI 848P Neo-V Mobo
1024MB PC3200 DDR SDRam
Radeon 9200 AGP (128 M)
Radeon 9250 PCI (128 M) - Qty 2

Thnaks for the info Shark.
I've got it patched together, it worked for a bit, but continues to crash. I managed to get Breakthrough to work ok (after a bit of work).
I have sent an email off to ATI just for a laugh to see what their response is going to be. Other than the auto response, I havent heard a word from them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back