I have a prblem when i try to install MOHPA I get this error:

Error Code: -5006 : 0x8000ffff
Error Information:
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1363)
pAPP:Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
PVENDOR:Electronic Arts
PGUID:56CFA833-F44F-4199-8C58-7F8B38F2BC7B
$10.1.0.241

I have tried all that EA have said copying to the desktop etc. But I have no other ideas you?

Jack :)

Help, the game jumped to my desktop

Can anybody tell me how to fix it??
I started to watch the beginning of the movie, but suddenly it jumped to my desktop. Please help me???

DAVE:(

So you got it installed already?

It could be hardware issue:
-check that you have enough hardware to run it (ram, video, CPU etc) and are proper
-check that you have enough power to run the hardware (watts rating on the PSU meets/exceed the recomended wattage for your combined hardware, and has good amps rating to run the PC)
-check that you have acceptable operating temperatures (CPU not running too hot, dust cleaned out etc)

Or it could be Software:
-Check if you have updated drivers, directx, and game patches if any
-lowered resolution/game settings
-enough system resources to run it

etc.

Some system specs and any other related info/other things you've tried to resolve it with would help...

:haha:thanks

:haha: I installed the dir9.0c and used a no cd patch and I set the settings at low, but at first it didn't work, so I tried anoyher time and suddenly it worked.

Thanks for helping me.

Dave

When i try to start Medal Of Honour: Pacific Assault i get a cd/dvd emulation error and it wont let me play. I have authentic game, all patches. The only thing i have is Daemon tools for when i download games sometimes, i have tried reinstalling, and i have uninstalled daemon tools. I have run this game before when it came out and worked perfectly. I just recently wanted to play it. Help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back