Monitor Color/ TV Black And white

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

Hey everyone i was wondering if my video card supports color when i connect it to the tv to display my Computer. I googled it and couldnt find it. MAybe some of you have the same video card. I think i connected everything right but im not sure..

DIAMOND PCI RADEON 9200 SE 128mb.

Ive had a similar problem with a 9550. I cant remember the exact cause, but i looked it up on the ati website and found that i needed an adapter to get colour on my tv.

If i remember correctly, i think it was that some older tv's support composite but not s-video, or it may have been around the other way.

http://www.svideo.com/ This is the site i was directed to ages ago but itlooks somewhat different now. There was a cable/adapter that was specially designed to correct the black and white problem on there but im not sure where it is now.

I cant even take another look for the link again at the mo, my internet connection is playing up. Its supposed to be 512k but is sooooo sloooooow at the mo that a friends 56k dial up is quicker. Its taken over 15mins just to do this post.

rik said:
I cant even take another look for the link again at the mo, my internet connection is playing up. Its supposed to be 512k but is sooooo sloooooow at the mo that a friends 56k dial up is quicker. Its taken over 15mins just to do this post.

Scan ur pc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back