More BSODS, mini dunp analyser please

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 minidumps crash at nv4_disp.dll, your graphics card driver. They all have a bugcheck of 0A.

1 minidump crashes with memory corruption. It has a bugcheck of 0A.

Uninstall/reinstall your graphics drivers. Also, check for any updated drivers.

Check your ram using the Memtest86+ programme.

Regards Howard :)

Many thanks for your prompt

will do the graphics card drivers. As for the memory its brand new, only 5 days old, 2 faulty sets of memory? could anything else cause the bugcheck of 0A

It is possible for your new ram to be faulty. However, I only suggested testing your ram because of the minidump, that crashed with memory corruption.

Try updating the graphics drivers first and see what happens.

If the ram is faulty then I must be one in a million in having 2 sets of faulty ram. I have updated my graphics card drivers to the latest nvidia forceware as I was using the omega drivers. I will make a new thread if I receive anymore dumps.

Many thanks for you help

howard_hopkinso said:
It is possible for your new ram to be faulty. However, I only suggested testing your ram because of the minidump, that crashed with memory corruption.

Try updating the graphics drivers first and see what happens.

GazD said:
If the ram is faulty then I must be one in a million in having 2 sets of faulty ram. I have updated my graphics card drivers to the latest nvidia forceware as I was using the omega drivers. I will make a new thread if I receive anymore dumps.

Many thanks for you help

If you do get any more BSOD`s. It would be better if you continued to post in this thread, rather than starting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back