Motherboard eBay Listing; Is it Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks cool to me. and I agree w/you that Newegg's awesome :D
I'd bid on it (if i was building a s478 system). reasonable price.
--cat

kitty500cat said:
that looks cool to me. and I agree w/you that Newegg's awesome :D
I'd bid on it (if i was building a s478 system). reasonable price.
--cat

Thanks for the feedback cat, I also promised my friend 10% of the profits because he let me list it on his account (I don't have one).

I may be the Fool but in my opion that is more than it will bring, but I guess if u donot ask u can not get.

unless you're making at least $20 profit on ebay, you're losing money on every sale due to fees and paypal fees.
Also electronics are a royal pain in the rectum to sell on ebay. Buyers are notrious for breaking stuff or improperly installing the items then returning it back to seller. Just be careful. I have sold a lot of stuff on ebay. Remember, there IS NO SUCH THING as all sales final on ebay. If they bought with a credit card, they can return it - even if you claim no returns in the ad.

I was lookin at motherboards that I have in my computer. No special reason, but I was just wondering what they were going for. They went from 34.00 to 41.00. They also have a couple at 99.00 at the buy it now price, but I doubt they will get that for them. They were all new too. They did have a used one, that went for 25.00. I am into boy scout patches, and I bought 5 patches from my area at 3.00 a patch, and after awhile I put one up for sale on ebay, and got 105.00 for it. I started it out at 3.00. I had no idea it was in that much of a demand. I emailed the other 2 that didn't win, and they bought the other two at the same price. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back