Motherboard ei system ei 204-uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to know the motherboard inside the ei system ei 204-uk i would be greatfull if any 1 can help

many tnx mikh2k7

sorry im new to this forum stuff just lookin 4 motherboard make and model inside the ei system ei 204-uk can u help me plz

no its a dsktop pc

the pc is a ei systems model number ei 204-uk

i have hunted all over the web but had no luck i would be greatfull for help

this is for a friend who formatted the computer and everthing is installed ok appart from the sound
so i need the make and model of the motherbaord inside so i can get sound on this pc

many tnx mikh2k7

I can't find anything on this either... Open the case and carefully look for indentifying numbers or a name on the motherboard. If that fails, look for a sound IC with a crab claw symbol or an SIIG symbol and write down any other numbers you see

It looks like a proprietary motherboard with integrated video and sound plus only 1 PCI slot and 6 USB slots are available. All that information available here.

thnx 2 all u guyz who helped me on this one

thnx 2 all u guyz who helped me on this one but just got qa cheap 16 bit sound card plugged it in and hey we have sound :cool:

Hi,

I have just had to build an xp system that is an E system Ei 204. AT first the only thing relating to the system I could find was this thread so I've picked it up for anyone trying to re-install the system in the future. The Motherboard on the one I've just done is made by FOXCONN. If you look in the motherboard by the logo there is a long model number (P4M800P7MB-RS2H). After trawling their website their support doesn’t work. IF you go to post a tech question you get to a second tech site that has all the drivers. foxconnchannel.com/support. Search by product model:Motherboards > Socket 755 > P4M800P7MB-RS2H. All the drivers you need. On the system I just did the USB controller was disabled in the BIOS which threw me for a while so if you get no USB ports after chipset patch look in the BIOS. Hope this helps any future people.

Cheers,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back