Motherboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kf21291

I need some help installing a motherboard. The problem is my computer won't turn on. I think its the power switch from my case power botton to the mobo connectors. So I need some help installing those. Along with installing the front USB. E-mail if u want to see the problem ( i send pic) thank you.
Email- kf21291@gmail.com
Mobo- PC Chips Model- M960G

Disconnect all the wires from the front panel and replace them carefully. If you look in your mobo manual it will show you which wires go where.

Regards Howard :grinthumb

I removed the motherboard and replaced it with the original one and I got the computer to turn on, but nothing is displayed on the screen. I don't know what is going on it, I need some help. I'm not sure if i destroyed the motherboard :dead: But theres something wrong i connected everything exept the USB headers (Front Ports)

Did you connect the CPU power? Did you connect the MB power?

I remember once I failed to plug in the cpu power line.

Tedster ,please add more information
MB manufacturer
OS you use
memory size
graphic card if any

thank You

ahhh nevermind what i posted before. I'm getting a NEW motherboard again. Because i believe they sent me a defect. So, please someone go over the steps on how to install a motherboard. Including precautions and ways of not getting static in the motherboard cause that would destoy it. But anyway please help me how to install everything on to the motherboard and make it back to normal. Cause i got the computer to turn on with the original motherboard i installed on to it, but nothing displayed on the monitor nothing, HDD Led not blinking, Power led nope. Note: i checked monitor pluged in, power pluged in. What else can be the problem?? I know it was on cause i can see the fans move and my power supply fan move and my neon turned on. Please help

Take a look HERE for a step by step guide on how to build a pc.

Buy yourself an antistatic wrist strap like this. They are only cheap, and can save you lots of time touble and money.

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back