Motherboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bellb

Hi, I have a computer but the motherboard isnt as good as i want it to be so i want a new one
I need one that is SLI capable of 2 8800GTX Ultra Graphics Cards and I need a minimum of 2 PCI slots spare, I also need 4 Slots for my RAM but with modern motherboards i dont think that is a problem LOL, and it has to be Intel 775
Also money doesnt matter I dont really care about the cost as long as it is worth the price, please can you send links for online stores in the UK if possible
thanks

There is such a thing as GOOGLE... Have at it! Having no money worries, the sky's the limit. ABIT has some nice SLI capable boards in the $170-$190 range. Of course you could go with boards in the $70 range too

Tmagic650 said:
There is such a thing as GOOGLE... Have at it! Having no money worries, the sky's the limit. ABIT has some nice SLI capable boards in the $170-$190 range. Of course you could go with boards in the $70 range too

Yes i know I can use google, but when iv done that i then look in my Custom PC or the Custompc.co.uk website and they usually have bad reviews, so im using this to see what other people recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back