Motherboard location of Dell Inspiron 6400 eeprom chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
please I need help on locating the eeprom chip on my dell inspiron 6400 laptop motherboard. Anyone have an idea plz. The system bios is locked with a password.

Thanks very much

Hello Raybay, plz i only need help in finding the chip

Plz i only need help on what is written on the chip or where to find it as i've stared so hard at the laptop motherboard my eyes are itching, yet i can't fin andy chip wit the 24c inscription. plz help me locat the chip. thank u

guys, stick with the dell / hp password thread and with the forum rules!
you should also try the search function and read before asking questions that have been answered here alot.
if you are looking for a free solution - good luck :)

Just an observation.

The search system on this site is not very useful at all. No matter what i search for, i always seem to get the same threads back. I searched for quite some time and found absolutely nothing even remotely close to my search terms.

thanks for the input but after a while you will see how you can best use the search function for you. and as all search functions do it will only show available results. if there is no 100% result it will show you related stuff which would also explain you getting always the same or almost the same results.
anyway... hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Hello all,

I have a similar problem with my dell inspiron 6400 and have searched everywhere on the mother board without finding the chip.
I was told that I can get a password generator that will solve the problem for me, but I don't know how or where to find it.
I have googled and searched this forum and I have come up with nothing.
Please I need help.
(I have decided to take mscrx's advice and post on the dell/hp password thread)

Thank you in advance

OK guys. I have a Dell D620 thats was password locked. I got hold of dell with their online chat, was ask for my tag number and that was all it took. Within 5 mins I was up and running. I got this laptop from someone cuz they could not get it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back