Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arris

RottaFlekti/MouseFan
From hw.metku.net :

So, your hand is getting a little warm while playing or surfing the net? This little mod could help you. The basic function is somewhat similar to the device in bowling alleys where you can dry you hands and the bowling ball. Lets try out if this idea works :)

Too much time on your hands?
I know my hand can get a little warm on my mouse while playing online games but this is taking it to an extreme... isn't it???

Originally posted by Arris
RottaFlekti/MouseFan

Too much time on your hands?
I know my hand can get a little warm on my mouse while playing online games but this is taking it to an extreme... isn't it???

Well.. I can see why someone would do it... With people modding everything and their cat, someone had to come up with it...

And besides, come easter, I know I'm going to whish I'd done it myself... Sitting at The Gathering with roughly 18h a day dedicated to the 'puter...

.02$

Re: Re: Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi

Well.. I can see why someone would do it... With people modding everything and their cat, someone had to come up with it...

And besides, come easter, I know I'm going to whish I'd done it myself... Sitting at The Gathering with roughly 18h a day dedicated to the 'puter...

Some one has put a case fan into their CAT????? :haha:
So if the cat eats the mouse we have a fan within a mouse within a cat with a fan in it :confused:

18 hours a day... I think I would have a desk fan with me rather than a small one inside my mouse. Plus the vibrations might mess up your aim ;)

Re: Re: Re: Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

Some one has put a case fan into their CAT????? :haha:

I wouldn't be surprised considering how much spare time many modders have :D

So if the cat eats the mouse we have a fan within a mouse within a cat with a fan in it :confused:

Don't forget the stench which would be coming from within the cat's stomach...
And what if the mouse was one of the second gen with 2 lasers? Frying cat with mouse inside with fan inside....
Now that'd make a nice fire :evil:

18 hours a day... I think I would have a desk fan with me rather than a small one inside my mouse. Plus the vibrations might mess up your aim ;)

Could be, but if they haven't changed the heating arrangements it'd be very cold! (I'm sitting in a little cave away from the guests...)
Last year my cpu went from 48 idle @home to 46 idle there....!

I say it was bound to happen, I use a peltier cooling system on my Force Feedback wheel ;)

Hmm. My next invention. An electrically warmed golf club handle.

Hmm. How about a TV remote control with fans on it? and some cold cathode lights on there too.

If we put a case fan on the cat, where would it's electricity come from? I have a good microwave idea.

Garibaldi! They're not lasers, they're red lights and cameras!

My hands are getting pretty cold. I think they should also do heated mice.

That's one cool cat. Cooled from the inside and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back