MS-DOS question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as such, but with a good DOS manual for the version of DOS you are using, and an understanding of your motherboard and chipset, you can likely create one without much trouble.
Actually, you just assure that the appropriate DOS function or command is inserted at the proper spot in the batch file.
Since there are nine different good versions of DOS out there, it wouldn't be easy to assist you from this forum.
This is not rocket science. A quick read of the relevant DOS pages should get you going with the correct solution in an hour.

by close function i simply mean a line of code that greys the X symbol and disables any way for a user in the command prompt to exit untill the programming is complete

no there isnt such a command in batch programming in MSDOS.
actually there is no command to disable the X button.
even ctrl-c can end a batch program.
but to do your mischievious activities, you will need to do programming in another language like ASM.

lol its not mischievous activities im making a prank virus to send to a friend because he keeps bragging how his computer blows mine out of the water

hmm...
so u using simple batch programming?
you can even make a autorun.inf for your "virus" to have higher chances of being executed on your friends computer.
anyway wat will it do? :rolleyes: maybe i can :evil: help...
;)

tennvolsmb said:
lol its not mischievous activities im making a prank virus to send to a friend because he keeps bragging how his computer blows mine out of the water
Maybe you should try to find better friends? Or maybe your friend should..

tehe i told you its not a real virus it simply once they execute it, it will ask if you want to get rid of a virus/worm and you push (y/n), then it asks are you sure you wish to delete local hard disk C, ou push (y/n), then it runs a directory scan , says its completed then starts a system shutdown....... thats all.... nothing bad in it

tennvolsmb said:
then it asks are you sure you wish to delete local hard disk C, ou push (y/n), then it runs a directory scan , says its completed then starts a system shutdown....... thats all.... nothing bad in it
so deleting a logical partition is not bad? what if he has important data on it... he'll screw ur ***.
nywys
tennvolsmb said:
I am wondering is there a dos command that disables the close function for a batch file?
it seems you already made the 'virus'... but you wanted it to run uninterrupted.
instead for a simple fun virus... [dont do any formatting bull****] but keep popping a stupid message whenever he opens a drive by making a simple autorun.inf and make the attributes of these files as hidden and system so it wont be found easily.

You could make a batchfile that automatically shuts his computer down. The command is like shutdown -s or something. So everytime the computer loads, have it run the command and he'll get a message saying thiscomputer is shutting down in X seconds. and if you want to deactivate it just go to the CMD and type shutdown -a or something.

OMFG "matav" you are a ****ing retard..... i said it runs a directory scan of local hard disk C:\.... thats all... it echos deleting hard disk c but all it does is run a directory.... all of you quit being dumb asses and start actually reading the ****ing posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back