Multi-display/mixed gpu acceleration doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydy

Could anyone tell me what's multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration doubt.
tried to read on internet,but dont really get the point. My graphic card is 8600M GT (Laptop), by default setting was multiple display performance mode, there have three modes, which is single, compatibility and Multiple display performance mode. Which mode is best for me to play Crysis.

for crysis, with your graphics card, you are going to have to drop your settings more than likely, and I wouldn't beleive that the game would even run on multiple displays. so your setting should not be on that. I would leave it on single mode

ok thanks,just finished it today....the last chapter play it bad mood cause lacking, the objects are too many.

the overall game's story line was best, and the extreme graphic design make me enjoy it and wanna to play it again...while playing in the last chapter was degrading my joy,cause lacking.
After playing this game, i;ve a picture that the game's objects used many movie concept, like matrix( the alien stuff), predator(hunting troops in the jungle while in cloak mode)"really like to use this mode", and the environments just like farcry...

You should just leave it on Multiple Display Performance Mode. This is the best mode because it optimizes the video card for multiple displays if you have them and it optimizes the card for a single display if you only have one screen.

Performance mode caused me a world of hurt and an extra $100. That performance mode caused me to have alot of graphical errors and freezing in my games. So if you find yourself having problems playing games using dual monitors (although i only use one for the games, unless it is for something like Supreme Commander), change it to dual compatibility mode and it should be fine.

yap, currently playing timeshift, overall performance was fine and smooth, i was dropped the resolution 800x600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back