Multimedia audio control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when we got our computer we got it from a friend. It came with a soundlbaster cd. We tried to install audio from this cd but it did not work. So, my husband did some searching on the internet and somehow found a free download for audio. We had to reset our pc due to a virus and have no sound. He says he can't remember what he did so he started looking online. He says we need "multimedia audio control driver"I have searched and searched for a free download and can't find one. Another problem is is our monitor is a dell monitor but the computer itself doesn't have a name and we know it didn't come from dell so how can we tell where it came from. I know if we can find out what type it is we can go to that site and probally download from there but we don't know the first place to start.

find the model of your soundcard, and your computer's operating system. with this information, you should be able to find your drivers on the creative website, using google, or a driver download site (www.driverguide.com) once you find drivers for your card, download the appropriate one(s) for your operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back