Multimedia Audio Controller Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a Toshiba Satellite A30 Laptop, Suddenly I have no sound!
Have gone into device Manager which tells me that the drivers for MAC are missing I have no disk with this software on and cannot find any on the net.
It tells me that I have no Audio Device installed, As far as I know there is no seperate sound card in my Laptop, it's one of those "all in" things.
Have been to the Toshiba site with no joy.
Any help would be V. much appreciated.
I have tried looking for the model/manafacturer of this MAC but to no avail, really don't know what I'm doing...

thanx, downloaded a driver but it still wont work, went into device manager, clicked reinstall driver, chose the driver from the list of locations, the pc then decides to search on the net for software then I get cant find it msg...

you will need to unzip(extract) the files from the driver you downloaded using either Winra or Winzip etc.

Once you have done this just double click on the set up icon, and the driver should then install.

If you don`t have a zip programme then you can get one HERE

Regards Howard :D

I have a similar problem with a missing multimedia audio device. Here's the twist. I have a Dell desktop computer that crashed last year. I redid my computer with my bf's XP Pro. operating system. (I was away at college and didn't have my OS disks with me.) His computer is a Dell laptop. My sound was working fine until about 2 months ago when I accidently uninstalled the multimedia audio device. I've looked at different posts about finding out what brand my motherboard is and downloading the drivers for it, but nothing seems to work. I've also tried to do a system restore, but I lost sound so long ago that this hasn't worked either. Please help!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and enter the information requested. You should then be able to get the sound drivers for your system.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back