Music download proggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_17

Hi all!!

I used Kazaa Lite for a while to donwload some mp3's I couldn't find here in the stores. Also I like to donwload remixes that other people do of popular songs.

I currently don't download any mp3 cause of the bad reputation kazaa has got, and the security holes it has.

What programs are you all using to grab some music?

I've been using WinMX. Probably not the best program out there but I have no complaints with it. Other opinions could vairey however.

Give it a try. If you don't like it, no big deal;)

I just started using DC++ and despite an awkward user interface, it is a very reliable- adware-free program. It is server based as well as p2p and some 'hubs' require you to share files (1 to 20 gig in most cases). The sheer volume of files shared on the different hubs harkens back to the hey-day of napser, when you could literaly find anything and then some.

Not to start beating a worn out horse, but I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars of various media and continue to- so I dont have anyproblem downloading and sampling content I might not normally be exposed to. The RIAA must develope a new sales paradigm- dc++ is proof of that.

WinMX is a program you have to control too much in order to get the songs. connection problems etc... tu fuzzy to use.

diet K

go to download.com and search for Diet Kazaa. I use it and it works like a charm. It speeds up Kazaa, blocks ads, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back