My AC97 graphic/audio cards dont work...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_of_Chaos

Where Can i get drivers for an Intel i752 graphix card

i just fomatted my pc and it all started up fine installed win 98 (dont make fun this pc is really old) than when i tried to run the net it didnt work (somehow i fixed it by playinjg with variuos control panelm stuff) but than i went to change my display colors bujt the best i have is 16 colors which runs nothing and the screen is ugly...so anyways for some reason my pc doesnt recognize my ac97 sound card and my Intel I792 graphics card (i think thats it)...but it did before i formatted...plz help.....my pc sucks as it is when its working

PS i accidently wrote the wrong name for my graphix card...but i think this is its name...its an integrated one i think

You need to reinstall all your drivers too. Installing the proper graphics driver, for one thing, should restore your color choices.

ya thats what i though but the closest drivers i can find are for i740 and it doesnt work does anyone know where i can get these drivers...the previous owner of this pc lives a cuple provinces away from me and she has the drivers...didnt know her personally..got on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back