My Computer keeps turning off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys my first time posting on this and I'm having a problem. I have a Asus mother board A8N32-SLI Deluxe and two xfx graphic cards, 4600 x2 AMD .Raptor 10,000 74gb harddrive, sony cd, xfi sound card xtrem music, antec 550v power, corsair 2gb 3500LLpro
.well its not over heating because I have a computer that does the same thing and almost has the same stuff does it also. It turns off that it... it turns off and you can turn it on again push the button and its ok, but does it almost everyday When I play battlefield2. It did it once before not playing the game but other than that only when playing the game after a hour or two or three but I put a bigfan to the side of it and it does not overheat.

Dont know what it can be but both computers do it please help all drivers are up to date im not just a user but I built both computers and deal with them daily but I'm out of Ideas please help.

Where you Hardware banned by Punkbuster for cheating on Battlefield 2. And decided to spoof your hardware. So either you played around with your kernel32 or you used a program that does it for you (ForceDown 0.2)? Because that might sometimes cause damage.

sorry dont cheat dont over clock my computer I bought windows and thats what it is dont use programs to crack or hack just play so...

I was experiencing that problem myself with an ASUS Mobo and come to find out didn't really matter that I was running a 600w power supply the wires need a certain amount of Amps. For example mine I belive is +3.3V 28 Amps +5V 38 Amps so on and so forth.....I obtained the specs from ASUS directly and im sure each board is different. Basically it sounds power related, so my recommendation would be to check the Power Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back