My dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its a nice comp but i dont really think a floppy drive is a vital part and personally i would get the radeon x1600xt over the 7600 mainly cause i prefer ati and i have 1 and its lush i love it, it gets the job done for me, but its your comp not mine

dont think ur missin anything maybe a mouse and keyboard unless you just want to look at your computer and some speakers unless youv already got some check out the creative i-trigue 3400 there good as

I already have a monitor with speakers attatched to it, and i have a mouse and keyboard too. As for the floppy, i just hvae it for those old school days when i might need it, and for the video card, im a NVIDIA man myself.

yeah thats all good then well i reckon its pretty good then

ATI hahah jk man

its a good comp alot better than mine but of course mine sux. u should use ati though they are very good. other than that i like it.

I have several things to point out about this build of yours:
1) That PSU is complete garbage and will cause a lot of problems down the line. Get this one instead. I've had one and it still works like a charm. Antec makes high-quality PSUs so no wonder there.

2)ECS makes crappy mobos so I suggest this one instead.

3)This processor is a better choice since it's faster, dual-core and for the same price as the Pentium 4 u posted.

4)Assuming ur gonna go with the mobo I posted, ur gonna need this RAM to go with it. It's high-quality RAM and much faster than the DDR RAM u would have been using otherwise.

5)This is a better choice of cooling system. It's from a well-reputed manufacturer and of high quality.

6)This DVD burner is a cheaper alternative to that Lite-On one.

7)This video card is blazes faster than the 7600GS and is a lot cheaper too.

8)Again assuming that ur gonna go with the Foxconn mobo, u can get this HDD as a master and slave or get a separate slave drive.

Whew! I hope that helped.:) As u can see, I used all links from Newegg.com. They're the best when it comes to computer hardware so remember that in the future.

woah i didn't see you chose ECS motherboard. I got one once and it was really really bad, I returned it and bought a new one(abit) in a week. It had to do with stability problems.

thanks for all the advise. I really have no knowledge in the brand of hardware for somputers so all your help is greatly appreciative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back