My Gamecube Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh my gc is being a pain, its not reading its disc, ive been to the nintendo customer service site and stuff but its no help, anyone have any ideas? im so bored and i wanna play my games!

If you dare to do so, get the surplus or junk GC disc reader and replace it. Some post in Techspot OpenBoards/Hardwares & Tweaking/Gaming and Consoles tell how to manually replace or repair the GC. Please search through this directory to find the answer.

Thanks

Game Cube, Xbox, PS2 it is all opinon. I have xbox and love it. Game cube is aimed more for the younger players, (im sure i will get yelled at by someone for saying that) but it is true, the games are aimed for youngsters. But it depends on what type of games interest you.
In response to AKA they are very small and ussually purple.

Sean

GameCube is an excellent system. I should know, I own one. However, for a more mature gamer, such as myself, it isn't a very smart buy. I am rather sorry I purchased one (but don't tell my parents!).

It is still great fun at parties though. Mario Party, MoH Frontline, a couple of star wars games. It isn't Halo, but it is still fun.

Gamecubes are ok, it would seem if there for youngsters. :mad: ,but I say it's cool because of Resident Evil4,The Lenged Of Zelda 2(out in may), and last because of Tales Of Symphonia.

Just one question. What is nintendo's next system(console)? What is the next big hit for people older than 13?
Can anybodie help me, give info. or web sites to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back