My Hijackthis Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.I've done everything you said in the stickies but I still have some problems.So I'll explain them.

-A random pop-up(with firefox)opens every 1/2 mins and windows focuses on it.It's url is; http://popunder.paypopup.com/default.php blablablabla

-TaskManager refuses to end process of the selected processes and it says "Operation could not be completed.Acess is denied"

-Edit:"Recycle Bin" always shows 30 items in it and when I try to delete them it always sounds like deleting them but deleting nothing.When I open it nothing appears in it.When I move something in it (delete something) it doesn't appear too.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with an assortment of nasties. This is probably due to the fact, that you`re running a completely unpatched version of Windows, with no antivirus programme installed and no firewall either.

Get the free AVG antivirus programme and the free Zonealarm firewall from HERE and HERE.

Install Zonealarm, followed by AVG, then run the AVG updates and do a complete system scan in Safe mode.

Go HERE and follow the instructions. Then, go HERE and do likewise.

Then, go HERE and follow all the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log, only after doing the above.

Once we`ve got your system cleaned up. You should install Windows SP1 and preferably SP2.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back