my hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaren

Hello guys.I hope you can help me.I have the problem with the System Idle Process using 100% of my CPU and causing slow performance for my PC.I have scanned my PC with AVG Anti-Spyware and with HJT.I have attached my HJT log.Hope I did everything that need to be done.I really need your help !Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log is clean. However, you`re running HJT from the wrong location and you need to rename HJT as per the instructions in this thread HERE.

Post a fresh HJT log after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Pandaren only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Fresh HJT log

Here is my fresh copy of the HJT log after i did everything that is said in the "How to post your Hijackthis log-file as an ATTACHMENT".Hope its OK now. :p

I see i haven't attached it.When i tried to attach the new file i got the message "You have allready attached this file to the my hijackthis log thread".And now i don't know how to attach the new log.I'm not to good with the forums so i need some instructions what to do :p.

Your HJT log is clean.

If the system idle process is using 100% cpu, it means your cpu isn`t being used.

Take a look at this thread HERE, it`ll help you to speed up your system.

Another thing you can do to speed up your system, is get rid of Symantec/Norton, it`s a real resource hog. Also, turn off the AVG Antispyware resident shield.

See this thread HERE.

Here are some programmes I recommend.

AVG free or Avast antivirus programmes.

Zonealarm or Kerio free firewall programmes.

Spybot Search & Destroy.

Ad-Aware se personal.

Spyware Blaster.

AVG Antispyware.

Ccleaner.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Pandaren only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back