my HJT-LOg

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seem to have something blinking on the bottom of the screen saying get a new anti spyware, it wont go away, and my internet wont work, i am on my other computer to get access on internet. I use router ofcourse, and i used a disket to get the logs transfered, please help.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of joshed only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your system is absolutely riddled with malware.

I recommend you reformat and start again.

However, if you wish to have a go at cleaning your system, I am prepared to give it a go. I make no guarantees, that if you decide to try and clean the system, it`ll be ok. You could still end up having to reformat.

With that in mind, I`ll leave the decision up to you.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of joshed only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I would like to have a go on cleaning my computer instead of reformating, would be a good experience. If it fails, i guess i'll have to reformat. Pleas instruct me on how i can clean my computer. P.S. my network connection is empty and i cant connect to the internet on the infected computer, ive removed and reinstalled the lan card, but it still stays empty.

Ok, go and follow all the instructions in this thread HERE.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back